VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Regional Baltimore Office

Rate this question

docndiane

Question

Hi eveeryone,

Just wondered if anyone had any experience with personnel/wait times, etc with the Baltimore, Maryland office? We live closer to Washington D.C. but I guess because we are in Maryland (Suitland) they sent my husband's claim to Baltimore. I am the one who's husband suffered a massive hemmorhagic stroke last year as a result of high blood pressure which he was first diagnosed with and treated for in the Navy while serving in Okinawa, Japan as a Naval gunfire officer. He cannot take care of himself at all, but he can talk and his spirits are high <_< He is a Naval Academy grad.

Thanks for any info as usual you guys are awesome :angry:

Diane :rolleyes:

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I went thru baltimore. they denied and ignored me until I submitted all of the correct medical evidence. Then they granted benefits quickly and accurately.

Hi Diane, I go to the Baltimore,md VAMC for my C P exams. They are good Doctors. I live near suitland,Md. God bless Maurice. I pray that your husband get better. I'm a disable Veteran also.