VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Medical Review Board?

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I called the BVA about my claim again today.

I really don't no why I put myself through this. It's amazing how much any contact with such a an outfit like this makes my blood pressure go up. It litterally makes me sick to try to get any information from anyone over my claim and it's status.

Around 5 weeks ago, I called the BVA status line and was informed my claim was being sent out for yet another IMO by the BVA or the RO they remanded it to. I was told it was sent to a Dr for an IMO May 27th and it takes around 60 days to get a reply.

I call today and am told it never went to the Dr yet and it's still on hold at the BVA "medical review board". The operator said once they're finished with it, then it will be sent to a Dr for an IMO. I asked if the Dr will have 60 days to respond, this time I couldn't get an answer on it.

Never, Never, Never have I ever gotten a straight answer out of any of these people and I'm not sure they are capable of providing one.

So if anyone on this board can tell me what direction the BVA may be leaning to delay or deny my claim again this time, with a medical review board, I would appreciate.

All the operator could say is the screen shows nothing other than thats where it's been and it's going for another IMO after this board gets done with it.

Tried calling PVA SO but he's out of town as usual.

Wish I could once talk to someone processing my claim that knows anything about it, be it the PVA or BVA

I never hated anything in my life before I filed a claim with the DVA.

Let me tell you all, I hate the VA with a passion and it makes me sick.

thanks for letting me rant once again.

Allan

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question