VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Medical Claims Denied To Reduce Backlog Numbers.

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Veterans Medical Claims denied to reduce backlog numbers.

http://www.kaisernetwork.org/daily_reports/rep_index.cfm?DR_ID=53327

Folks I have no words to describe my disgust tonight at this; although we have known this has gone on for decades now.

While the VA pompous assholes tell congress what a great job they are doing in getting claims down.

Veterans have to fight congress, the IOM, the DoD, and the VA and their contractors and are given little if any tools to do so in any forum.

I wonder how many of those serving now realize the worst enemy is not the one in front of them but our own government and its politicians that let this go on decade after decade. Maybe while they are home for break we all ought to pay them a visit and tell them to their face this is no longer acceptable and that they are now held accountable as lawmakers.

Round 1 link draft at: http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/Chas/TalkingPoints.htm

20 more years of deceit to document on this as I get time and get ready.

Kelley

Edited by allan

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Veterans Medical Claims denied to reduce backlog numbers.

http://www.kaisernetwork.org/daily_reports/rep_index.cfm?DR_ID=53327

Folks I have no words to describe my disgust tonight at this; although we have known this has gone on for decades now.

While the VA pompous assholes tell congress what a great job they are doing in getting claims down.

Veterans have to fight congress, the IOM, the DoD, and the VA and their contractors and are given little if any tools to do so in any forum.

I wonder how many of those serving now realize the worst enemy is not the one in front of them but our own government and its politicians that let this go on decade after decade. Maybe while they are home for break we all ought to pay them a visit and tell them to their face this is no longer acceptable and that they are now held accountable as lawmakers.

Round 1 link draft at: http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/Chas/TalkingPoints.htm

20 more years of deceit to document on this as I get time and get ready.

Kelley

If you read the article the va didn't have anythign to do with this.. get mad yes.. but get mad at the right people!

• HadIt.com Elder

If you read the article the va didn't have anything to do with this..

No, they just hand picked an outfit to do it for them. How many bonuses paid for this?

During a robbery, is the one standing by the door more innocent than the one holding the gun on the bank teller?

This is why current active duty Veterans should be made aware of the challenges they will face when they separate or retire from the services.

They have no idea of the many, many, problems that are to come, especially for those who don't keep copies of all their SMR while in service since the government has a way of "losing" them. :rolleyes:

If you read the article the va didn't have anything to do with this..

No, they just hand picked an outfit to do it for them. How many bonuses paid for this?

During a robbery, is the one standing by the door more innocent than the one holding the gun on the bank teller?

Get real.... Your robbery example does not apply :rolleyes:

That is like saying guilt by association..

Now if you hire someone to cut your grass and it is not done right, and then your spouse gets on your case... what would you say then...

Some people are just looking for reasons to find fault with the va....