VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Band Width

Ricky

Hey are we running out of space on Hadit? It has gotten to where most of my late night posts take 5 mins to post after I hit the post button!! Just wondering what the problem is. Nope ain't my connection for I can continue to zip through other sites - it is only on Hadit that I have the problem. Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

nothing is wrong that i can see, anyone else having this problem?

Hey are we running out of space on Hadit? It has gotten to where most of my late night posts take 5 mins to post after I hit the post button!! Just wondering what the problem is. Nope ain't my connection for I can continue to zip through other sites - it is only on Hadit that I have the problem. Thanks

• HadIt.com Elder

Yes, it is happening to me. I wait and then click again and all of a sudden I have posted my quesion way too many times.

My delete button will not be present, so I have been using the moderator option to delete some of the post.

I may be breaking the rules by using the moderator button, but I feel sort of stupid with my question 5 or 6 times.

Betty

It might be time to clean out your temporary internet files. in IE &, click on Tools/Internet Options,

General Tab, click the Settings button. Under check for newer versions of stored pages, select 'every visit to page'.

Also, your disk space should be 50 to 80 megabytes, sometimes this one defaults to over a gigabyte.

Then launch Disk Cleanup; Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Disk Cleanup. This will look for files to delete on your computer, and provide a selectable list of files to delete. Of any of them make sure the Temporary Internet Files is checked, then click okay.

These two steps will keep your cache at a manageable size, and empty it. If you spend a lot of time browsing hadit.com, your cache is full of hadit pages. The larger the cache, the more pages it has to sort through. I suspect that is why you are having slow post times.

--Jim

Life is good! :rolleyes:

• HadIt.com Elder

I am not having the problem and I think that BMCS00 suggestion should help. If you page is not loading please wait a little longer and see what happens. I delete double posts when I see them if no one has responded to it.