VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ro

Rate this question

scottC

Question

My c&p was done opinon back to rater. C&P good Everything at least as likely as not service conncted. My rating officer called today and left a message for me to call her. Any input what this might be about?

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Carlie's advise is correct. Most of us have problems with getting a live person to deal with on our claims.

Get all of your information handy, write out a list of what you want her to hear, and call her.

Ok thanks I will do that. So this is not unusual?

call quick before he or she changes their mind!!!! At my RO the names and phone number of the most low level employee is top secret. I would hate to think what level of clearance one would have to have to know the name, number and to actually speak with a true rater. Whew I don't think I could pass the background check for such a clearance! hahahahaha

WOW -last time I talked to a "rating officer" was in 1996 and I called him -I had his desk phone number-I had asked the VA to CUE something and they did correct the error.He was shocked that I had gotten his phone number.

I have asked by mail three times so far within past year-for the DRO to call me regarding any questions they might have on my Agent Orange evidence-as DROs sometimes call claimants to clarify things-it is in their job description.

I think this is a good sign for you- and I sure have never heard of raters directly calling vets here in NY except for one vet who I helped locally with his claim.He succeeded.