VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ro

Rate this question

scottC

Question

My c&p was done opinon back to rater. C&P good Everything at least as likely as not service conncted. My rating officer called today and left a message for me to call her. Any input what this might be about?

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

She wanted to verify my adress for the award letter. But she did not mention anything else and I did not ask. Hopefully it will be good. Called her this morning.

• HadIt.com Elder

Call and ask what the decision was. Why not? All they can say is that they don't know or can't tell you. The letter is the main thing since that is official.

• HadIt.com Elder

Scott, do you have a VSO representative. They moist likely have an office near the RO.

Call them and track down the letter. They can read it to you.

J

GuaymasJim,

HEY THAR LITTLE VET R IN -- WEEZA AT DA VA WANTS TO AWERD YA

A LIL OLE BITA HOMELESS NESS --- WEEZA DASIDED TO A CUT A YUR LIL

OLE CHECKY IN DA HAF ! ! !

Some friggen award letter you got ! ! !

carlie

I may have misunderstood the VA caller. He may have said, "We are going to make you a ward of the state.

What do you think?

You would be up the creek or is it down the creek!!!! The only time the states want us is when the bird drops that checkie into the bankie. Anytime before that date and normally about 10 days after that date the states are looking for some legal way to mass ship us to another state. Then about one day before the check arrives your old state will issue a letter of apology begging you to come home. Most will even promise to put AC in your old cardboard box that is still standing under the freeway bridge. Some, like good ole alabama will even offer you a 1.00 dollar discount at the local theme park, movie theater or camp ground. Hell the ole boys here in alabama will offer you a 1 or 2 pecent tax break on the ole cardboard box home if you made less than 3 grand the year before! Sometimes they will give you a free fishing permit if you lost both arms during combat!!!! Did I mention the fact that alabama sucks for veterans? I wrote the ole Gov about 2 years ago concerning the lack of incentives for disabled veterans and asked that he sponsor a bill to bring alabama in line with just some of the weaker (benefit wise) veteran states. He sent me a reply telling me what all he had done for veterans and noted that he would send my request to the big chief of alabama veterans affairs. Hell he can't sponsor any bills even if he could read and write!!!! I can see the smirk on Gov Riley's face now as he told his aid "let me show you how to get rid of a alkie veteran asking for a hand out". Morale of the story is if you be a veteran - for God's sake stay away from alabamie!!!! And if this ain't bad enough just think about VARO montgomery!!! boy oh boy - now see what you guys have done to me!!!!! you go me going - meds are making me do head stands but now I am have a damn panic attact and locked myself into my office. The spousal unit is trying to get the door open and I don't know if she wants to help me or kill me - hell it might not even be her - no telling who is after me. Oh well out the back door I go into the night to smoke a few generic cigs!!!!!