VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Free Website To Guide You In Creating Va Claim/appeal

Rate this question

fanaticbooks

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi,

I have already mentioned my site on another website (VBN) and saw that a couple of people have posted here about it. I thought I would take a moment to give others a brief intro on it.

My site is www.howtoassemblevaclaims.com and is a free website intended to help veterans and/or dependents learn how to research, then organize and assemble claims/appeals for submission to the VA. It is NOT intended to take the place of veteran representatives or VA personnel. It was designed so that a lot of the work would be done by the vet/dependent before submission so that stuff would not be missed including filing claims for everything pertinent as well as proofs.

I am a secretary attempting to give organization and research possibilities since I had none and had to start from scratch 2 years into filing for my hubby. If as much as possible is done beforehand, then a vet rep doesn't have to spend so much time looking and can instead spend time filing. The same for the adjudicators or other VA personnel. Of course, once it is in the hands of the VA, additional expert help might be needed but at least the veteran would be aware of what has been provided and can then have a base from which to work.

This site is my way of saying THANK YOU to all veterans who have protected me and mine. My husband is a disabled vet, my parents were WWII vets and my ancestors have a long history of contributing something worthwhile to benefit this great country. I wanted to do the same and felt this might help those who offered their very lives to protect this great country.

Take a moment to check it out if you can and pass it to those who might need it.

Thank you and God Bless

fanaticbooks

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Fanticbooks,,,

Awesome,,, Simply awesome.

I actually used your site as a guide when doing my claim. Many, many people have asked where to get info on how to assemble claims,,, I send them to your site.

Thanks so much,

Tayo

• HadIt.com Elder
Fanticbooks,,,

Awesome,,, Simply awesome.

I actually used your site as a guide when doing my claim. Many, many people have asked where to get info on how to assemble claims,,, I send them to your site.

Thanks so much,

Tayo

Thank you for those kind words and especially THANK YOU for helping others find it. The greatest joy I am getting from creating this site is knowing that it is helping those who have put their lives on the line to protect me and mine.

You say it is awesome and I thank you for that opinion but it can't even begin to count compared to what you and veterans like you have done for me. THANK YOU for protecting me and mine.

fanaticbooks