VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeals Management Center

Rate this question

gp747

Question

i have claim at appeals management center. i i have been there two years this time on second remand . called and one time they said waiting on third signature , called second time said waitin on decision ,called third time said decision made waiting on authorization , would not tell me decision. asked if this meant if i had won my claim guy said not necessarily. said would recieve notice 4 to 5 weeks . any body been through this ? or know what is happening

• Answers 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I called the AMC yesterday to find out procedure and there purpose in this process when I asked the guys name he hung the phone up on me.It is my understanding though that AMC is below BVA.Which does not make any sense its as if it were VARO all over again?

• HadIt.com Elder

Wings,

I am so pleased that you did win the Cue claim. I was wishing a million dollars for you and your family.

Paul and I have a long list of telephone numbers. We made it through the system with these numbers.

Yes, Dean is with the National Level of the American Legion at the AMC.

He is very veteran friendly.

In my opinion, The National Level of the American Legion, BVA and AMC

are very veteran friendly and helpful.

Without the help of the BVA National Level of the American Legion, I would have never made it.

No, they were never my rep, for mine didn't know anything about how the VA works, but they sure did.

Adora, I sure enjoyed our telephone conversation as it is so nice to

hear the voice of someone you think so highly of.

Take care and God Bless,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder
I called the AMC yesterday to find out procedure and there purpose in this process when I asked the guys name he hung the phone up on me.It is my understanding though that AMC is below BVA.Which does not make any sense its as if it were VARO all over again?

Mcafee,

Try these telephone numbers and ask them your question.

1- 202- 273- 5674 - this number is for a Ms. Anderson

1- 202- 273- 7453 - this number is for Ms Moye.

1- 202- 273- 6763 - Ms. Parrish

I am confident you will find a different level of intelligence.

The Best to You,

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder
Mcafee,

Try these telephone numbers and ask them your question.

1- 202- 273- 5674 - this number is for a Ms. Anderson

1- 202- 273- 7453 - this number is for Ms Moye.

1- 202- 273- 6763 - Ms. Parrish

I am confident you will find a different level of intelligence.

The Best to You,

Josephine

Good luck with the phone numbers. I tried many of them with no luck. AMC is not taking calls anymore; AMC public number 1-866-258-0341 is being re-routed to National swithboards (5 of them across the country). Director AMC, Russo's Office,

1-202-530-9455 would not talk to me. BVA at 202-565-5436, were rude and condecending! I got help from Dean Vorgey, Service Officer, American Legion at the AMC 1-202-530-9140. ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

The government is a bit short staffed for the holidays. There are a lot of people with use or lose right now so almost nothing will be staffed. I called the AMC number and was rerouted to the National Call Center, the guy apologized for the difficulty and thanked me for my service which rendered me speechless. That's hard to do.......

• HadIt.com Elder
Good luck with the phone numbers. I tried many of them with no luck. AMC is not taking calls anymore; AMC public number 1-866-258-0341 is being re-routed to National swithboards (5 of them across the country). Director AMC, Russo's Office,

1-202-530-9455 would not talk to me. BVA at 202-565-5436, were rude and condecending! I got help from Dean Vorgey, Service Officer, American Legion at the AMC 1-202-530-9140. ~Wings

Wings,

You are right. The AMC will not answer this telephone numbers anymore.

I tried it and all I got was a busy signal.

Thanks,

Betty