VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeals Management Center

Rate this question

gp747

Question

i have claim at appeals management center. i i have been there two years this time on second remand . called and one time they said waiting on third signature , called second time said waitin on decision ,called third time said decision made waiting on authorization , would not tell me decision. asked if this meant if i had won my claim guy said not necessarily. said would recieve notice 4 to 5 weeks . any body been through this ? or know what is happening

• Answers 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Just got a call from the AMC and I inquired about the use or lose. Not much happening until Jan 5 per Kim at AMC. Also she told me that I was going to be sent to the rating board, good right? Well then I asked if the package I sent with the additional evidence was added, and the answer was no. Well I asked her to wait until the paperwork caught up. She said I should have sent it to her, Heck I tried to call her and could not locate her to send it to her. It is ok if it waits, it's not like they will act on it anytime soon. I had to add new evidence after I saw what the JSRCC sent the VA, it only partially verified my stressors and would have been another remand. This is where Hadit has helped me with advice.

yeah it's sounds a lot like my case...

i have claim at appeals management center. i i have been there two years this time on second remand . called and one time they said waiting on third signature , called second time said waitin on decision ,called third time said decision made waiting on authorization , would not tell me decision. asked if this meant if i had won my claim guy said not necessarily. said would recieve notice 4 to 5 weeks . any body been through this ? or know what is happening