VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Cp Exam Results

Rate this question

william n

Question

Just wanted to let yall know that i Called the ROI Office at Bay Pines VHAMC and the results have been posted into the system..(6 days,quick) I am a little nervous about retreiving those results...1)Being so quick..2) Its going to determine a quick or long resolve too my claims,mmmm.

I will let yall know, tomorrow of the results..Need a prayer right about now on my behalf...Peace William

Edited by william n

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Just wanted to let yall know that i Called the ROI Office at Bay Pines VHAMC and the results have been posted into the system..(6 days,quick) I am a little nervous about retreiving those results...1)Being so quick..2) Its going to determine a quick or long resolve too my claims,mmmm.

I will let yall know, tomorrow of the results..Need a prayer right about now on my behalf...Peace William

6 Days is not, actually, "quick". The C&P exams are just like any other medical records....the doc dictates his notes into the computer system.........bingo, they are available.

I wish you luck and I'll be thinking about you.

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry is correct. Many of the contract C&P Docs dictate the report before they see the next patient. The holdup is some high muckety-muke has to eyeball it before its released.

I wish you luck brother, get the worry out of the way now. I looked at my brown Envelope for a while before I got up the nerve to open it and it was fast as well that's why I just waited till it made me sick. I know for sure worry is worse then reading it and trying to figure what's going on when you read it....Good Luck to you........