VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

30 Days Is Now The Controlled Response Period For A Claimant To Submit Information

Rate this question

allan

Question

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Last night one of our members William-called SVR radio- with by far more info on this then I had obtained-

he discussed his take on this revision and it might have little bearing on our claims-

the response period is shortened for "information requested during development")

I think they might mean the earliest pre determination stages-

marriage license , bith certifications-stuff like that-

I cannot recall how I got the first page and not more of this-it is the first page of the transmillal sheet-that I believe I down,oaded from a link at the VA web site-

William had a very good take on this revision and provided some excellent additional information for veterans out there- and the show will soon be posted in the SVR archives.

Thanks William-

I am sure you helped vets out there in the listening audience.And thanks for plugging hadit!

Last night one of our members William-called SVR radio- with by far more info on this then I had obtained-

he discussed his take on this revision and it might have little bearing on our claims-

the response period is shortened for "information requested during development")

I cannot recall how I got the first page and not more of this-it is the first page of the transmillal sheet-that I believe I down,oaded from a link at the VA web site-

William had a very good take on this revision and provided some excellent additional information for veterans out there- and the show will soon be posted in the SVR archives.

Thanks William-

I am sure you helped vets out there in the listening audience.And thanks for plugging hadit!

Thanks William-