VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ivds Spine - Got Copy Of C & P Exam Results

Rate this question

MRRRR5

Question

post-3559-1217640155_thumb.jpg

Already SC 10% for c-spine; was involved in a MVA back April 08 and started having spasms in neck which reinjured an old MVA from when I was on AD.

This is the last page from a C&P done in June 08 for spine increase, which also says on the front that "C-file was: not requested by VARO, Medical records were: not requested by VARO; comments on records: VISTA CPRS REVIEWED" (what ever that means)! B)

The attachment also the beginning (first page) of a C&P from April 06, and as you can see, it says, "REVIEW OF MEDICAL RECORDS: No C-File to review" and it states that throughout for each condition that was examined; some of the examined issues where SC at what I thought were the appropriate level; several others were denied because some of the data the examiner listed in the C&P was just plain wrong and not what I told them.

Just two brief questions,

1) based on the spine diagnosis, what are my chances of an increase for the spine?

2) Can I challenged specific areas of the April 06 C&P exam results or would the entire exam have to be challenged?

I should have requested this long time ago but I didn't know about it until I found this great site with wonderful fellow Vets in February 2008 this year! B)

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images