VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question On Second C&p

Rate this question

ddown

Question

I am currently 80% with TDIU. Just got Notified of C&P Exam next week. I have put in a couple new claims for things the VA couldn't find Medical records which I found. Only been off active duty since January retired army 26 years. Also being seen and medicated for severe depression by the VA. I had a Thyroid condition they wanted to re evaluate. How should I approach this second exam I thought the 1st one was very fair and only three weeks to approve TDIU. OIF and OEF Vet.

ddown

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I am currently 80% with TDIU. Just got Notified of C&P Exam next week. I have put in a couple new claims for things the VA couldn't find Medical records which I found. Only been off active duty since January retired army 26 years. Also being seen and medicated for severe depression by the VA. I had a Thyroid condition they wanted to re evaluate. How should I approach this second exam I thought the 1st one was very fair and only three weeks to approve TDIU. OIF and OEF Vet.

ddown

Hello ddown and welcome to Hadit!

Good advice from purple and I want to say "thank you for your service to the nation".

Hello ddown and welcome to Hadit!

Good advice from purple and I want to say "thank you for your service to the nation".

Thanks to all and I really appreciate the support and information found here.

Please spread the word to your friends and acquaintances still serving or looking at separation/retirement.

Got my Appointment for C&P Today 1 hr for MH eval. I'm taking Generic Celexa and Bupropion VA provided and have been seeing Mental health for Severe Depression. I guess that's what they want looked at. The second 2 hrs later is for my Neck Injury. I've never been to a Mental Health C&P any advice. Don't they already have all my treatment records and diagnosis?

ddown ;)