VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta, ?

Rate this question

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

This was an outstanding show and will be in the SVR archives ASAP-

Kurt Priessman is a hadit member-and has done considerable research to prove he was directly exposed to AO in Thailand.

His AO claim was awarded last week.

The decision, from the WACO RO-concedes AO was used at US military installations in Thailand.I read that part of his decision on the air-

this was a RO decision-we never have access to RO decisions and luckily Kurt is member of SVR, accessed many advocates,researched this all metivulously, used the FOIA etc, and was able to tell us of a historic decision-that we would have never know about had he not gotten involved with the elctronic veterans community.

By the way John Wells (Commander Wells Ret) who wrote the great amicus Curiae brief for Haas-in conjunction with NVLSPlitigation-told me he wanted to call into show but had an appointment and he told me he would be glad to be my guest at SVR in the future-

he sees the ramifications of Kurt's award for BWN vets and all vets who were exposed to AO-wherever they served-

This is a historic decision that Kurt Priessman received-it is going around the entire legal community of advocates-he is starting a new webv site- will post the link when I get it-for Thailand vets and LOTs of his research is already available on line.

I will post the Wells show info here 2 days before the show comes on.

A little of the story is here where I posted topic for the show yesterday and Monday-