VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Probally Give Up

Rate this question

Jim MAC

Question

Called the 1800 number today and was told my descion was in the computer and did I want him to read it to me. I said sure Sinuistis went from 0 to 10 percent does not matter that I was seen in the VA clinic oer 6 times in the past year for sinuitis, Tension headaches secoundary to back denied not due to service. I thought that was what secondery condtions meant. Back stayed the same 10 percent received no C+P for back or headaches

Jim

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Jim, If you dont mind, What are you SC'd for. I know your Back.

J

Sleep Apena with chromic bronchitis 50

Gerd with hinal herta 30

Chronic sinuiits 10

Tintinuits 10

Back 10

Chronic largnitis 10

Skin cancer 0 percent have NOD in on skin cancer been out of work since July 24th due to another operation for skin cancer was cut deep and in my muscle

jim

• HadIt.com Elder

1. What type of evidence did you submit for the three conditions?

2. Since you are currently not working, and you clearly meet the requirements for TDIU, why don't you file for that and SSDI?

3. With OSA, I am sure that you are chronically sleep deprived, which has probably led to a mood disorder, or some form of depression. Have you ever considered getting a diagnosis of such and filing a claim for it?

Rentalguy is giving good advice. I would add that headaches are also common in folks who have trouble sleeping so it is possible it is the sleep apnea that is causing them. Not sure, but I think that might be an easier sell