VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Chapter 35

Rate this question

windy city

Question

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Yes, my son receives a Pell Grant. Anyone receiving Chap 35 benefits is eligible to apply for any kind of financial assistance....and there is a TON of it out there!!!! Most of it goes to waste!

For those who need it/want it....just start searching on Google. It's probably too late to apply for things for this upcoming fall semester...but it doesn't hurt to look. The money is out there for a reason!

Yes, my son receives a Pell Grant. Anyone receiving Chap 35 benefits is eligible to apply for any kind of financial assistance....and there is a TON of it out there!!!! Most of it goes to waste!

For those who need it/want it....just start searching on Google. It's probably too late to apply for things for this upcoming fall semester...but it doesn't hurt to look. The money is out there for a reason!

Thanks for the replies from everybody. I have a situation when my daughter turne 18 she will still be in high school I know I have the choice for her to get her chapter 35 benefits but can I still claim her as a dependent until she is out of high school and then apply for her chapter 35?