VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vcaa Notice

Rate this question

Josephine

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't see where this VCAA notice is telling me a thing.

In the package with it was notification of the C&P examination.

As you can see I marked to go ahead and rate the claim,

I guess it is for TDIU, it doesn't say.

Betty

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Betty, this is just the response form that allows the VA to drag things out, regardless of WHICH of the little boxes you check.

It is not, in and of itself, the VCAA notice. The VCAA notice is usually a part of the same "package" that includes this "response form". They usually come in the same envelope, or, at least, mine have. The VCAA notice, the real one, will list everything that they used in the making of their decision and, supposedly, tell you what else it is that they need (med recs, etc.).

Then, I've received, like, three, for my last claim........I think they were intending on sending the "We still are sitting on our fists and leaning back on our thumbs, but we'll actually do something with your claim, when it gets really frosty in hell..." letter.

I just kept checking the "PLEASE, fer creeps sake, JUST make a decision...any freakin decision...because I've ALREADY sent you everything except invitations to my Son's Bar Mitzvah!".

I agree with Larry on this ...Ditto for me. The VCAA letter is entirely different and mine was quite lengthy, addressing all my individual claims, and what they needed. Just some info for ya. My "letter of election" u received ,arrived 30 or so days later. William N

• HadIt.com Elder
I copied that Form and when I feel like harassing the VARO I send, one a Day - signed and dated With the decide ASAP checked. B) ;) B)

Macool

Now! That there is a humorous and sick mind. I haven't met ya, but, I like ya. B)

I agree with Larry on this ...Ditto for me. The VCAA letter is entirely different and mine was quite lengthy, addressing all my individual claims, and what they needed. Just some info for ya. My "letter of election" u received ,arrived 30 or so days later. William N

I Think That Form Is Called A VCAA election form.The VCAA Letter does give a list of things they say they Need.

Macool

Now! That there is a humorous and sick mind. I haven't met ya, but, I like ya. B)

Well Nice to met Ya, Yes I am warped a little from My VA journey.

Sending them One a day is my way of asking them to decide it.

It is like a Vitamin for the a-hole-a's at the VARO.

My Veterans State Rep finds that very funny also.I include One with everything! B)

Macool