VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Glad I Don't Deal With Fl Varo Any More

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

I have come to understand the VARO and how it works. Pete53 thanks for telling and reminding us to get that c-file. This is some examples I've found of just plain wrong crap and I strongly feel the more things change the more they remain the same.

When I was released from service I was low balled by the Army and then screw by Bay pines and as bad as INDY is Bay pines Fla takes the cake! This exam below was done 2 months after release from service. One has to bare in mine from 98 on back most soldiers have know idea what it means when they are released from service on a medical discharge and in 95 getting a copy of your SMR's was really unheard of or that you even need them. After going threw my C-file I am finding some good stuff Bay pines did a C&P on my medical issues.

1. Where I broke my back and was discharged with 40%

2. Where I broke my L-Foot and had years of problems and surgery and more problem to the point I could no longer wear boots most of the time. I have a binder 3" thick just from severe L-foot problem and was rated 0% even at release from service. Bay Pines C&P said My foot hurt but my low back was my main concern 0% for Foot. That was my C&P , no measurements, no test, no exams, no review of medical records pretty much we think this looks like 0%,lol, ha, ha. John999, Carlie you guys are dealing with the devil, man I feel sorry for you guys. You guys make me glad I'm in INDY and they suck too..I have a service history of foot pain and they made up there own diagnosis out of the air. I never even knew this C&P existed an was never notified......

post-3067-1219702197_thumb.jpg

post-3067-1219702288_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoggie2

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

I am assuming 0% means no more of a problem(but they say it is still a problem) that is what makes this so bizarre. They made this Diagnosis with no exams, nada and there is no way they looked at my c-file with 3 to for 4 years history of problems and surgery................

Edited by yoggie2

• HadIt.com Elder

I won my claims at the ST. Petersburg VARO. You have to have the evidence to just ram it down their throats. The VARO's are all the same in my book. Screw the vet and keep the money.

and ram it down, and ram it down, and ram it down, and ram it down ---

then you wake up and 25 years of ramming have passed - and then you realize

THEY are the ones doing the ramming!

lol

carlie

• HadIt.com Elder

Carlie:

I always knew who was ramming me. After I got Social Security it was a point of honor to win against the VA. I really don't think that many who work at the VA understand what Honor Means.

Carlie:I always knew who was ramming me. After I got Social Security it was a point of honor to win against the VA. I really don't think that many who work at the VA understand what Honor Means.

Or Integrity and Carlie, Ha,ha,ha,ha you beat me to it.. I wanted to say it first but you beat me to it.......

Edited by yoggie2