VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Individual Unemployability

Rate this topic

BIGPAPA92

• HadIt.com Elder

wow, Big Papa, reading your email took my breath away.

Congratulations on getting whats due.

Keep close watch that the numbers work out correctly.

Wish you comfort and peace of mind.

A deserving veteran getting the right compensation,

it was there all the time and you went for it!

I could hardly be happier for someone just now,

than You!

Cg'up!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Big Papa:

Congrats and the same thing happened to me. Somehow I lost 27 months of backpay and one day I will CUE the decision. I have not lost any sleep over it and neither should you.

Treat your self and than understand that it may not be much but you can live off it pretty well the rest of your life.

Big papa, thanks for your response to the 6 questions. Man you have earned it by being put through the ringer too.

How long did you have to wait to receive anything from IPL? Did they help you out alot?

I was Vo Rehab dec-current dental taken care of but no educat. offered as I have 3 degrees...in July they said lets go ILP and had eval done with therapist too. They told me look for something in 30 days...now they say hope for 90 days.

So I don't know what to expect, and when to hopefully expect something.

Enjoy, Enjoy. B)

Edited by halos2

Big papa, thanks for your response to the 6 questions. Man you have earned it by being put through the ringer too.

How long did you have to wait to receive anything from IPL? Did they help you out alot?

I was Vo Rehab dec-current dental taken care of but no educat. offered as I have 3 degrees...in July they said lets go ILP and had eval done with therapist too. They told me look for something in 30 days...now they say hope for 90 days.

So I don't know what to expect, and when to hopefully expect something.

Enjoy, Enjoy. :angry:

I waited almost a year to receive the few items I got. I did get a computer. I also asked for some camera equipment and was turned down. I don't know if the amount is same in all states but I was told $2000.00 per person in the program was authorized and 24 months was the limit, with possible monthly extensions as needed. I just had my second in home visit Aug 25th which means my time is almost up. Overall it's not bad program and it sure helped me.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use