VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Came Thru

Rate this question

RSG

Question

Hey Folks,

I am really jacked up today. I finally heard from The BVA yesterday. My service connection was granted clear back to april of 1969 by the BVA judge. 39 freakin years I've fought these jerks. I don't know anything about the percentages cause they didn't say.And BTW thanks to all you people for your support. Still need a little advice as to where I go from here.What do I need to do now. Do I need to fill out any more VA forms, or do I just sit and wait for a raters decision. Being unemployable for five years now with SSD should make a big diference in the raters decisions, is that correct or am I blowin smoke. I need to know what to do now.How much longer is this gonna take?

THANKS< THANKS< THANKS,

Man I am jacked up.

Edited by RSG

• Answers 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ron

Was it a claim you had originally filed in 1969 that was never adjudicated? Was it a claim that was just left open for all these years? I don't see how you did it otherwise since it was not a CUE. Whatever it was it is going to be a lot of cash. Did you have a lawyer? The devil is in the details and it is going to be the way they award the progression of the disability that will be key. If they say that you were 10% up until you went on SSD that is absurd. I would not put it past the VA to do this. I was 10% for 20 years because of the incredibly poor quality of the representation I got and the C&P exams that just were piggybacked one on another over the years. I did not know what the idea of a real IMO or IME was because since I worked I thouhgt I was OK. Don't stop fighting until you get what they owe you and I think they owe you a lot. Imagine if the &^%$$^^ had to pay interest. Maybe you should post the facts of your claim again for us to absorb. I don't remember all of it.

I am curious too as to the EED and it would help many to have a little more info on all this.39 years in appeal? WOW.