VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Osteo Arthritis

Rate this question

trez

Question

my comp and pension report states i have osteo arthritis since i cant move my arm can i get smc for it since it is related to my injury from the military thats what the comp and pension doctor said

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

This C&P doctor (or any other doctor, for that matter) needs to state that you have "lost the use of" your hand/arm to the point that it would work just as well if they whacked off your hand/arm and replaced it with a prothesis. That your hand/arm is as useless as if you had a prothesis. They must be willing to state that you have effectively lost the use of....whatever it is that you've lost the use of......

I'm workin' on them giving me smc for the loss of use of my mind..... :angry: ......HEY, don't knock it and don't laugh......I haven't found it since I got up this mornin' and here it is 9AM!

This C&P doctor (or any other doctor, for that matter) needs to state that you have "lost the use of" your hand/arm to the point that it would work just as well if they whacked off your hand/arm and replaced it with a prothesis. That your hand/arm is as useless as if you had a prothesis. They must be willing to state that you have effectively lost the use of....whatever it is that you've lost the use of......

I'm workin' on them giving me smc for the loss of use of my mind..... :angry: ......HEY, don't knock it and don't laugh......I haven't found it since I got up this mornin' and here it is 9AM!

but my position is the arthritis is so bad and bone issue is complicated as well i am arguing that the hand arm is no good

found out something else to day good news to really just pleasant joyfull news

i have 2 life insurance policies both for 10,000 for a total of 20,000 when and if i die one is free the other the premiums

come out of my 2 500 disablity

VA insurance tells me even if i get a schedular 100% if i go back to work they will take i think the one for free away is what the kind VA lady said to me

my asbestosis claim oh man yes you have asbestosis but no intastatial lung disease Dr Bash says yes i do and VA radiology said yes you have pleural plaques

NATURALLY THE C AND P DOCTOR SAYS YES YOU HAVE ASBESTOSIS BUT NO YOU DON'T HUM WOW OKAY DONT EVEN GO THEIR IM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SUBJECT

now that wouldnt be from all the pipe lagging the navy had me remove while i was in 1st division hum something dont sound right here oh well food for thought maybe McPain can address that issue at his next convention?

wow aint life grand learn something new every day whadda ya think???

i might add Great Benefit Insurance Comapny in the movie the rainmaker reminds me of the VA VAROS and the way they handle claims for veterans John Voight played Leo Drummond to a T reminds me of the whole VA system the music in the begining is the kind of music you here at most VA hospitals in the foyers or elevators which always seem to be broken or always going down

hum something dont sound right here

Edited by trez

• HadIt.com Elder

Trez has said that he is 70% with TDIU, and he has said that he is 90% with TDIU. Trez has also said that he got a four year degree under Voc-Rehab, and that he still has two years of Voc-Rehab left. The problem with that statement is that Voc-Rehab is a four year (maximum) program. Once you have finished with training, and became employed, they usually write you a nice letter telling you that you have completed the program. Trez seems to be saying a lot of contradictory things. Trez needs to figure out his exact disability rating, and where he exactly stands within the VA programs before members here begin to think he is a fraud and stop answering his questions or helping him in any other way.

Trez has said that he is 70% with TDIU, and he has said that he is 90% with TDIU. Trez has also said that he got a four year degree under Voc-Rehab, and that he still has two years of Voc-Rehab left. The problem with that statement is that Voc-Rehab is a four year (maximum) program. Once you have finished with training, and became employed, they usually write you a nice letter telling you that you have completed the program. Trez seems to be saying a lot of contradictory things. Trez needs to figure out his exact disability rating, and where he exactly stands within the VA programs before members here begin to think he is a fraud and stop answering his questions or helping him in any other way.

My thoughts exactly. I followed his posts but got just as confused with the contradicting information. :unsure::lol: