VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Chronic Pain Rehabilitation Program

Rate this topic

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

You notice the program is mostly directed for the OIF/OEF vets. What is funny is that it is mostly much older vets who are in the program. My experience with the Tampa program is that it is pitiful and should be a laughing stock. It looks good on paper but in reality is just inadequate and based on cheapness. If you do complete the in-patient program they probably declare you cured and cut off your meds. 19 days in the VAMC in a four bed room with other sick and distressed vets.....no thanks. I can just imagine what that is like. Would anyone here like to spend 19 days in a VA hospital eating that food with the sounds of very sick people burping and farting right next to you? 4 to a room!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

William

A guy who used to be on hadit told me about spending time in a detox unit at the VA. He said it was horrible with other drunks and addicts crammed into a small unit. He said he never got any sleep because of the burping and farting coming from the beds all around at night. It sounds pretty funny, but I have been in a VA hospital. I remember talking to a guy who was severely brain damaged. He liked the VA. He thought the food was good. I begged my wife to come get me out, and bring the POA with her if not a copy of the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.