VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Gaf

Rate this question

CorCor

Question

I would like an opinion on my situation...I am confused with what is going on. I had seperate C&P exams....got rated 10% for my BP and 10 for Tinitus. All the other claims were shot down...I will be appealing. The kicker...my PTSD and depression were defereed and I was sent paperwork to fill out. They want a statement and letters or statements form others to prove that it(the incident..yrs of harrasement) happend (not in my SMR's).

From the C&P exam the Doc rated me at Axis V GAF : 45 (current) 48 ...is this number in my favor? Is it normal to have to prove or give statements..then combine them with the GAF to get my rating? I have been seperated since 06....I know this is a short amount of time to have to wait, but it is like rubbing salt in a would writing about the crap and having to get statements.....could it take years?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

CorCor

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Try this address and scroll down to see Army. Hope this will help. There is another site that charges but I can't remember their address now...

www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/morning-reports-and-unit-rosters.html B)

I have a question. How do I get a copy of morning rosters and daily reports. My home base was in Okinawa but I was sent to Tiawan, Thialand and Vietnam on TDY status for most of my stay while over there. I can't remember all of the places I was at and my military records don't show this, as I carried my medical records with me. I have searched the computer and asked the National Personnel Records Center for this info and got nothing. I even ask for this info thru FOIA and got the same result, nothing. I worked in calibration of electronic communication equipment and while I had securty clearence , I was still under guard while working at these sites. Maybe I was somewhere I wasn't supposed to be. If anyone knows how to get this information. let me know.Btw, welcome home and I thank all of you for your service and info here at hadit.

Sorry but this was of no help to me,Halos ....tried it, brought nothing. Anybody else get through???? Let me know.. Thanks ,William

Edited by william n

put the http:// first then the rest I did it and it worked for me with the beginning added

Sorry but this was of no help to me,Halos ....tried it, brought nothing. Anybody else get through???? Let me know.. Thanks ,William

Try this:

http://archives.gov/st-louis/ then once you are in that site type in morning reports and rosters in the search bar (upper right) click go click the 1st choice (of 162310 ONCE YOU CLICKED IT YOU ARE THERE AT THE SITE

It show up as http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/military-...it-rosters.html

hope this helps this site directly should work now william n

Edited by halos2

I wiould like to open this topic back. I am pretty much in the same situation. I attempted to research this abit prior to posting. I had seperate C and P's for hearing, back and knees. i was SCed for 10% for tinnutis, retro back to june of 08, denied for the rest. Deferred for PTSD, 3 months ago. I am lost. i submitted stressor letters with my packet, dd214 showing my combat action badge. Just kinda in limbo now waiting on the VA to schedule my PTSD C and P. I went to my VSO about it and he keeps telling me the same thing. "the exam will come" however, that statmenet doesn't pay the bills or get me anywhere. Knowing that I submitted my packet just under a year ago and have been seeing a VA shrink for over a year as well as ptsd group therapy for 3 months. Who can I get involved at this point? BTW...I am currently not working as I was layed off from bank of america, go figure!!!! My original GAF was 51, however, I have gotten substantially worse as the added stress has really kicked in from the lay off... thanks

Matt

I would like an opinion on my situation...I am confused with what is going on. I had seperate C&P exams....got rated 10% for my BP and 10 for Tinitus. All the other claims were shot down...I will be appealing. The kicker...my PTSD and depression were defereed and I was sent paperwork to fill out. They want a statement and letters or statements form others to prove that it(the incident..yrs of harrasement) happend (not in my SMR's).

From the C&P exam the Doc rated me at Axis V GAF : 45 (current) 48 ...is this number in my favor? Is it normal to have to prove or give statements..then combine them with the GAF to get my rating? I have been seperated since 06....I know this is a short amount of time to have to wait, but it is like rubbing salt in a would writing about the crap and having to get statements.....could it take years?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

CorCor