VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vamc Vs Varo

Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

Hello All Hope All Is Well. Well I do Not have any good News at this pint all contacts have failed Wash DC. as well Local. I am gathering all necessary Documents and sending them for review with counsel.VAMC has refused Service connected condition treatment since MAY 2008 and also stopped all medication including NARCOTIC therapy from which i have had to endure withdrawal symptoms.VARO has not processed or even acknowledged ROI or FOIA request as well other i also filed a CUE MAY 2007 and never acknowledged. According to the folks at VHA,CUSTOMER SERVICE WASH DC.AND GENERAL COUNSEL WASH.DCALSO IN BKLYN NY.FIELD OPERATIONS WASH.DC.INSPECTOR GENERAL TO MOVE FORWARD WITH TORT CLAIM .Here is the list of contact numbers of personnal i called in WASH.DC AND NO RESOLVE THEY WILL GATHER THE INFORMATION FROM YOU AND THEN DO NOT RESPOND OR FOLLOW UP AT ALL.202 273 5400 CUSTOMER SERVICE VHA UNDER SECRETARYK.PIERCE,V.WRIGHT,WILLIAMS 202 273 5846 FIELD OPERATION DIANE REUBEN 202 461 9340 VISN 7 SOUTH 678 924 5700 M ANDERSON,L CREEGIE LAWRENCE BIRO IS EXECUTIVE.VISN 3BRTONX NY 718 741 4110 M.SABEL EXECUTIVE .GENCOUNSEL 202 461 4900 BRADSHAW,K.SIMPSON,A.DUNCAN,VBA 202 273 6763 D.SPIVEY,J.BUCK.NOT TO EVEN MENTION LOCAL POLITICIANS SENATOR LAUTENBERG AND COMNGRESSMAN HOLT OFFICES.AT THIS POINT THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS FILE THIS CLAIM APPROPRIATELY WITH COUNSEL AT MY SIDE RE: ALL CONTACTS HAVE ZERO RESOLVE OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.YOUR THOUGHTS.Please forgive the long post and Caps,and i Thank You and God Bless.I am Done FRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet