VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wed 9-17th Ao Korea And Other Places

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Dick I just got the heads up for this show at Stardust Radio Wed nught 6:30 EDT at

http://www.stardustent.com/

I couldnt find Cpt Stewarts email addy at the Korea War Project site but I posted a message to find him-to be potential guest-

I will post the media release next week for this show and call ins are toll free at 1-877-213-4329

Although the AO Equity Act is to cover ALL veterans exposed to AO with presumptives-

we have no idea if this bill will pass and still vets who served oput of Vietnam or outside the date and area perimeters of the AO Korea regs might well have problems proving their claims.

Are you aware of anyone who has asked any Senator or Congressman to propose an amendment to the AO Korea regs to expand their coverage?

I could swear I saw a BVA award to a vet for AO comp whose base was further from the DMZ than Camp Casey was.

will look for that again.

I was just talking to the show's host Jerrel Cook who will be co- hosting this show with me.His decision seems to concede he was exposed to AO in Alaska but they denied him AO comp and he is appealing.However he let me read a recent decision of a Alaska vet who DID get AO comp recently.

We all have to stick together- and see what rationale BVA is or isnt using in these awards and denials to exposure outside of Nam.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet