VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Berta,

On a Docs opinion ( Almost all of mine are from the VA but the Docs seem to be unaware of what I am asking about) is "As Likely As not" better than "More likely than Not".

I used to have them all say "more likely" then I read on here that "As likely" is better."

Reason I'm asking is because I had my Primary write me up another Opinion & had her put "As likely as not"

Thank U,

GARY

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Medical statements regarding possible Service Connection:

Is due to- 100%

More likely than not- Greater than 50%

At least as likely as not- 50% (Benefit of doubt goes to Vet)

Not at least as likely as not- Less than 50%

Is not due to- 0%

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for the reply.

I've detailed the evidence and the errors. Tried to back it up with records and codes.

Was advised by my SO to never contact the BVA or appeals center again and send everything through him. So i've done that. I never here anything back, even after I get a denial. I get no advice on how to procede other than to do nothing and stay out of it.

It's only been a decade of this, so I understand I need to be patient and let the system do it's work.

I do not believe without an IMO from a professional like Dr Bash, that I will ever win a claim with the DVA. It's to corrupt. On the other hand I can not afford any mor IMO's for the DVA to completly ignor.

This is not the fault of Dr Bash, it's due to violations of law the raters continually apply to my claim.

Like you, I can only wait until the law, or someone who can read and apply it to the IMO's and favorable C&P exams I already have comes along. I know that will never happen at the VARO level so I'm sticking with the BVA.