VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Lawyer?

Rate this question

gp747

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

HOW IS BEST WAY TO FIND LAWYER, I JUST CANT DO IT

ALONE ANY MORE . I DONT WANT TO SCREW THIS UP TOO.

VA Lawyer by Berta‏From:gary schneider (gdsnide@hotmail.com)Sent:Tue 3/11/08 10:44 AMTo: DaMan0 (gdsnide@hotmail.com).ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

Dragon-04-june.gifhalf-dragon.jpgOn my command Unleash HELL& let slip the "Dogs Of WAR"

To: gdsnide@hotmail.com

Subject: Another VA Lawyer

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:57:54 -0500

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

HadIt.com Elder

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: HadIt.com Elder

Member No.: 868

Old WebBoard Name: Berta

Service Connected Disability: widow of 2 vets, 2 HD each and mother of USAF vet-my daughter

spacer.gif

He is putting link to hadit at his site and wanted you all to know that MANY lawyers are taking the courses in order to represent any vet or widow with NOD filed after June 21,2007.

The NOVA atorney list has tripled he thinks- and I feel it is even higher than that-

Karl is easy to talk to- and can be reached by email at his site or by phone- 1-877-527-5529.

I am sending him my CUE claims.

He confirmed scuttlebutt I have heard -that ROs are handling lawyer on POA claims by their best RO employees-

they cant get away with anything with a lawyer that they can pull on us or on our vet reps if a lawyer is handling the claim.

These lawyers get paid from the retro but the retro might never come in the mailbox without an attorney's help these days-

just like an IMO-this is an investment into your claim.

Once a NOD is filed, a lawyer can be hired- ther are plenty of them- check out the NOVA attorney list- and also maybe you can find a successful claim similiar to yours in recent BVA decision and if they used a lawyer-that would be a good lawyer for you to contact.

Lawyers get 20% of the retro- any standing POA with any vet rep org has to be revoked if the lawyer will represent you.

Karl's wife also is good- and she also reps vets-I forget her name-

This is a fairly new reg- and only applies to NODs filed on or after June 20,2007- and unfortunately the reg excludeds many of us unless we go to the BVA or the CAVC-having filed NODS for some claims prior to the reg date.

Stay away from any attorney with initials or affiliations to a female attorney whose initials are K.L.(my opinion only)