VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Is At Review

Rate this question

cowgirl

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Just checked at ssa online, and called ssa 1800 for claim status, told me claim decided. Just praying here now, not sure what 'review' means exactly.

&.(fingers crossed),

Cg

Edited by cowgirl

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Cowgirl,

From my understanding they only review those that were granted. Mine went to review also it took 2-3 months for them to give me the answer.

However, I was told to go to the SS office and ask them specifically if the claim was tentatively granted. They told the answer at least a couple of weeks before I got the granted letter.

Good Luck

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Ruby, I'll sit on the fencepost for now until I know better. If the claim is granted, does it go straight to bank or is there still more paperwork to do?

thnks.

cg

• HadIt.com Elder

Fingers crossed for ya CG. I have all my papers filled out and ready to go for SSDI and TDIU. All I am missing is a RFC form from MH (will get on Sept 26) and one from my PCP for physical conditions (get that one on Oct 3). Only 34 days and a wake up until I can stop torturing myself :rolleyes:

• HadIt.com Elder

Sounds favorable to me also. CG, Forget the fingers, cross everything, Arms, Legs, Eyes. This is important stuff. Make the family cross theirs too.

Keep the faith.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for the postive warm feedback, when I am done with it - I'll send it to the next person and family that needs it!

Jbasser, all fingers are crossed, cg

:blink:

Edited by cowgirl