VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Something Is Wrong!

Rate this question

gp747

Question

i have been reading my letter an says was hospitalised

two times,which is a joke i have spent a good portion oof my life

in and out of mental hosp. va and state , i cant count the times i have been admitted

i have been on lock wards my poa or ro has done me dirt , i gave them a list and they

were supposed to get that info somebody is going to pay, i am going to be their

worst nightmare,this is not right or fair. sc 30% what a joke and take most of it because of pension

somebody who is getting paid is not doing their job and i am going to find out.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Skunk

I know how you feel calm down and relex. I want you to ask for a DRO hearing if you have just received this rateing I am not good with mental issues but I will help you do the letter for the hearing if you need help. Your vet rep is only good (in my opinion and opinions are like as**** every ones has them) for doing the intial claim. If it was not for the fine people here at hadit I still be at 60 percent.

I am currently at 80 percent and looking at 20,000 in retro when I win. I know I will win because of the good people here at hadit who point me in the right direction

V/R

Jim

Edited by Jim MAC

Skunk,

Take JimMac's advise. Chill. Nobody makes good decisions when angry.

Unfortunately, the way the laws are written we, as veterans, have little to no direct recourse to VA incompetence. Instead of wasting your time and energy thinking about getting back at some unnamed VA employee, it would be much better if you would combine that energy with the information and assistance offered here on hadit.

There are many examples of POAs not doing their jobs available here on hadit. Almost everyone agrees that it's a disgrace! However, your claim is YOUR claim. Get the ranting off your chest (we have all railed at the injustice) and then buckle down and win your claim in spite of the VA. That would be sweet revenge indeed!

well it is not the employee as much as the system i would never take revenge against any employee

• HadIt.com Elder

Skunk

Get a lawyer to do your claim. The retro will entice him to accept the claim and you will win it. You don't need this aggravation. The lawyer will be aggravted for you.

• HadIt.com Elder
Skunk

I know how you feel calm down and relex. I want you to ask for a DRO hearing if you have just received this rateing I am not good with mental issues but I will help you do the letter for the hearing if you need help. Your vet rep is only good (in my opinion and opinions are like as**** every ones has them) for doing the intial claim. If it was not for the fine people here at hadit I still be at 60 percent.

I am currently at 80 percent and looking at 20,000 in retro when I win. I know I will win because of the good people here at hadit who point me in the right direction

V/R

Jim

(in my opinion and opinions are like as**** every ones has them)----you forgot the "punch line"--- (in my opinion and opinions are like as**** every ones has them, AND THEY ALL STINK!)

:blink: