VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Varo Shopping

Rate this question

Ron II

Question

I noticed that Sioux Falls, SD has only 853 claims pending and 223 claims/appeals requiring adjudication.

I suppose one could find a low-volume VARO and just move there to get better service.

I have no dependents, don't work, and can live anywhere I choose, finances permitting. Sioux Falls is beginning to look pretty attractive to me. :lol:

Ron

Edited by Ron II

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You also have to look at the Number of claims Vs the number of staff processing them.They mat have less claims but also have less people. The time differences may not be that great.

consider moving to a state with excellent Vet Benefits.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Check out the listings here at Hadit on the Veteran benefits by state.

Stay in Georgia. I would only move to Texas, tennesee, or Fla because of no state income taxes.

J

Population and claims submitted tell it all. Low population, lesser claims, greater population, more claims. That's why some states have more vets hospitals and clinics to deal with the higher population of vets there. I would investigate throughly before I would move to a different state regarding their VA system completely. From VARO, to hosp to clinics to out pt clinics. From what I have gathered on this site and other vet sites there is no utopia. They all have some good and some faults too.