VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks To All More Money In The Bank

Rate this topic

Josephine

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to T-Bird for the courage and tenacity to open such a site as hadit which enables successful stories such as Betty's. 44 years fighting and claiming...your claim is older than the majority of the staff at my VARO.

Something is seriously wrong with a system that treats one of its own VETERAN and trys to delay, deny, and probably hope the vet won't last that many years. She fooled you, beat you, and won round one...look out Betty's VARO you ain't seen nothing like a woman scorned, and you scorned her too many times.

You go Girl!! :P ;)

Edited by halos2

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks to T-Bird for the courage and tenacity to open such a site as hadit which enables sussessful stories such as Betty's. 44 years fighting and claiming...your claim is older than the majority of the staff at my VARO.

Something is seriously wrong with a system that treats one of its own VETERAN and trys to delay, deny, and probably hope the vet won't last that many years. She fooled you, beat you, and won round one...look out Betty's VARO you ain't seen nothing like a woman scorned, and you scorned her too many times.

You go Girl!! :P ;)

halos2,

I know this is exactly what my ignorant R.O was thinking.

I am looking for a lawyer right now.

No way will the VA state that I am total disabled P&T here is 2008

and having received the letter today, I see that they did award

unemployability back to 2005.

Strange how that rater came to this conclusion.

Same medical records from 1992 to date.

This last C&P make it quite child proof clear that my disability was

to the same degree in 1983.

I have nothing to loose to go for the rest of my money.

I thank T-bird and all of its' members for having the patience to

help me win this award. I give all the credit to them.

Bless all of you!

Always,

Betty

Edited by Josephine

Betty,

may God's favor continue to shine upon you and your husband faithfulness and patience.

Congratulations again on receiving your "earned" entitlements after all these years; you, Berta, and the other Vets who have endured this unneccessary struggle with the VA gives me the hope and inspiration to carry on.

:P

• HadIt.com Elder
Betty,

may God's favor continue to shine upon you and your husband faithfulness and patience.

Congratulations again on receiving your "earned" entitlements after all these years; you, Berta, and the other Vets who have endured this unneccessary struggle with the VA gives me the hope and inspiration to carry on.

:P

MRRRR5,

Thank You Very Much. I sure do Appreciate.

Betty

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use