VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision Made, Waiting.

Rate this question

tagandbag

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Looked on the SSA site and said that there has been a decision made. I called Allsup and they said that it went back for review september 11. I don't know what to think and just hoping for a good end result.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Tag'bag, good luck. Maybe try the 1 800 number.

Again wish you the best.

Cg

1 800 ssa clerk said my 'case in review and decsion coming.' my reply ''Oh ok, well Gods good, isnt he?" happier clerk 'oh you believe in the man upstairs?' me 'Oh Yes!' then even happier clerk said 'continue to believe!'.

Looked on the SSA site and said that there has been a decision made. I called Allsup and they said that it went back for review september 11. I don't know what to think and just hoping for a good end result.

• HadIt.com Elder

Again wish you the best.

Cg

1 800 ssa clerk said my 'case in review and decsion coming.' my reply ''Oh ok, well Gods good, isnt he?" happier clerk 'oh you believe in the man upstairs?' me 'Oh Yes!' then even happier clerk said 'continue to believe!'.

• HadIt.com Elder

Again wish you the best.

Cg

Thanks Cg! When I call the 800 #, It is mostly automated and real hard to get an actual person. T&b.

• HadIt.com Elder

Hey I just talked to a real person at ss, and she said she canot tell me weather I was awarded or not. But said that I was in the pay schedule for payment on Oct 15. So I kinda think they have awarded me the claim. I wanna say yippe kay ya, and do a back flip (yea right). Maybe reading to much into it.

T&b

• HadIt.com Elder

Tag they are not allowed to tell but they will say something like you will be happy and the fact that she told you that you are scheduled to be paid in October is a very good sign

Good Luck

Don't forget to use the award from SSD to get TDIU

Edited by Pete53
Left out TDIU