VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question For Carlie

Rate this question

Berta

Question

Carlie- as you know I got informal remand and for the last 2 years the VA didnt act on it at all-they used some of the evidence for a different claim that the evidence had nothing to do with-

BUT I was thrilled to get a formal remand from the BVA about a week ago-ordering the VA to do this and that-

It says"The issue of service connection for the cause of the veteran's death is addressed in the Remand portion of the decision below and is Remanded to the RO via the Appeals Management Center in Washington, DC."

I really dont know anything about the AMC-does this mean the AMC somehow holds the RO accountable to satisfy the remand?

Would I be getting mail from the AMC? or is this it-from the BVA-

It says I can submit more evidence and more argument (I sure will!!!!I have argument with a part of the decision and more evidence)

and I am assuming that this all has to be submitted to the RO- but does the AMC get a copy of it too?

Thanks Carlie or anyone else who adds here-- AMC was created after my last battle royale with the VA-

Some of this BVA decision I just sent to the Office of General COunsel- as it proved what I said in my OGC complaint to them about my POA reps.

I was lied to and someone will pay for that.

I felt this decision did support my credibility regarding a situation where 4 reps and the director of this outfit (State of NY)

tried to get me to believe something that was NOT true-

the dopes even documented how diligently they pushed this false info on me-

the lazy and incompetent B%^%*#ds !.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello Stretch,

I think Allan has been at the AMC for a couple of years?

My claim went to BVA appeals process in 1998. It was sent to the Appeals center when it first opened, I beleive 2005. It has been there, one of it's flunky remands to St Petes or back to the BVA to collect dust ever since.

VARO's favorable C&P, private treating Dr and Dr Bash's three med opinions have been completely set asside and not given any weight, the records sent with it have been lost or ignored and any records from my c-file cant be authenticated according to the AMC.

When I called last week, I was told a BVA lawyer looked at it back in Feb and decided in May to send it out for yet another medical opinion.

I was told this is the action, but the opinion request has not been sent to a Dr yet.

When I asked why it's sat since Feb without sending it out, I was told it's due to VA personel moving to another building.

Maybe they're waiting for the funds to build the building?

Edited by allan

I think the AMC is a penalty box for claims. My claim was there for 2 yrs and 4 months and would prolly still be there if I did not start calling the top officials and complain, my claim started moving once I did that.

Happy Trails

Paul