VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Copy Of My C&p Today, Bad News Huh?

Rate this question

1994andcouting.....

Question

Sorry I posted this on the wrong forum earlier.....

I received a copy of my C&P exams today...........

Copy Of My C&p Today, Bad News Huh?, C&P 'lingo'

What does this mean?

Exam #1

"I feel that it is less likely than not that her current back condition is related to the fall in service"

Exam #2

"Based on the available information, I find it less likely than not that the veteran's current depression is secondary to her military experiences."

Does this meant that BOTH C&P's are negative?? :lol:

• Answers 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Depression is a gateway to getting benefits you earned by your service. I agree with T Bird on how to win your claim. It may not feel right but you have to play the VARO game cause its the only game in town.

Pete53, You are absolutely right. It is a big game and I figured that out about 10 years into my claim. I know now and try to 'play along' but when you suffer from MH issues, the mess starts to trickle down to everyone around you. Did that make sense?

• HadIt.com Elder
Betty, I am so glad that I logged on today or I would have missed this post. Thanks for checking on me. I was actually about to call the BVA to get a status (for this week anyway).

I saw my dr last week and when I told him about the C&P he said 'they denied you'? My response was "No......not yet anyway." The only letter that I have is from my VA Dr saying that he thinks that the depression and fibromyalgia where caused by service. I stopped going to therapy. Im trying to hold on to this job. I have been here a year and I cant afford to lose another one. I may start back at the beginning of the year. I told her I would try.

I spoke to James last week and he said that (I am paraphrasing here) its still with a rater and to give them time to carefully look at all of my paperwork and not kick up any dust by writing senators/congressmen or it may take longer. He did say that you dont want to rush this process. I like him. :-)

I have had thoughts lately..............but I read up on the meds that Im taking and found that at least two of them are on the FDA list for the symptoms that I have.

Im holding on I am NOT going anywhere, especially by my own hand.

Thanks again, Lisa

Lisa,

I always liked talking to James. He is an A-O.K. Guy!

Keep us informed and let us know how things are going.

Always,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks Betty, I will definitely keep you all informed. If its good news I will come and thank you guys if its bad news I will come and beg you all for help LOL

Thanks again.

Lisa,

Think " Positive".

Betty