VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Sound Can Be Playedon Comp

onlyinmymind

I have checked all plugins for speakers and they seem ro be connected properly.yet I can hear no audio sound.GOING TO RUN SCAN DISC AND ANtI VIRUS BUT REALLY EPECT NO ANSWERS THERE.Ant suggestions/and/or information will be greatly appewciated.Could it be I need a new sound card????how do I check that?...Tkank again...Jonh

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

A common cause of loss of sound is when software, most often WMP 10, resets the wave sound volumn on your speakers. Check by right clicking on the VOLUME icon, then left click on Open Volume Control, and ensure that there are no checks in the 'mute' box, and that all the volume sliders are at the top.

A common cause of loss of sound is when software, most often WMP 10, resets the wave sound volumn on your speakers. Check by right clicking on the VOLUME icon, then left click on Open Volume Control, and ensure that there are no checks in the 'mute' box, and that all the volume sliders are at the top.

., wallyg..after litrtally hours of frustrating work on comp.,I did exactly that...surely enough...volume was muted.Should have been the first thing I checked!...Much thanks for your reply....John