VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Who In Congress Knew And Did Nothing?

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

First - Alan tells me that Congressman Filner contacted one of their Parkinson's Group and indicated he will push to get the Parkinson's bill passed after Congress returns. Great News on that issue!

Second - I think most of us already knew this...but reviewing the great Point Man Project early in our issue it was clear that the 9th Marine Regiment had significant higher residual values of the TCDD and all the other variants of herbicide than the other exposed comparison group. There are many confounding and contributing factors that can be attributed to this found fact. What does this mean overall?

If you are us...it means that in some cases you would see possible different issues develop in a lower dose similar comparison group. Not because the dose issue is linear vs outcome but seems to be of a step linear function. In fact, in some cases the lower dose triggers issues that as the level goes up changes to something else or even can cease in that single damaged function and another area is then compromised in function. The issue has always been most of our studies as I have pointed out with scientists own conclusions - many of our medical issues were never brought forward because they did not meet the definition of linear.

It seems the key is at what level per individual does this step function take place and that my friends seems as wide as there are genetic differences.

The result...denials based on a false premise.

Third - Who in Congress Knew and Did Nothing?

http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/Chas/WhoKnew.htm

<H1 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Kelley</H1>

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet