VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Have This Feeling I Might Win 1151 At Dro Level

Rate this question

hotcoffee2

Question

but let's say I win at the DRO level. I have multiple physical infirmities and plastic parts that are impacted

now. should i try for the whole thing.....in other words keep the claim to the issues with my 1151 damage, or go for the whole banana. how it impacts and is impacted by my opposing leg (congenital defect). increase in lower back pain (OA lumber and cervical disc problems). etc.

what happens if i win claim as it stands (dystonia tibialis posterior muscle treated by botox) and then follow up with the other superimposed complications?

thanks guys

patti

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I really don't know the game guys. im not even sure if my nod was post june 2007 (i just read about that opportunity on internet). i don't want to do this forever. i know this 1151 injured leg will mean more severe falls (my second fall last month i broke my nose and cheekbone) and an earlier internment in a nursing home. please bear with me.

patti

but let's say I win at the DRO level. I have multiple physical infirmities and plastic parts that are impacted

now. should i try for the whole thing.....in other words keep the claim to the issues with my 1151 damage, or go for the whole banana. how it impacts and is impacted by my opposing leg (congenital defect). increase in lower back pain (OA lumber and cervical disc problems). etc.

what happens if i win claim as it stands (dystonia tibialis posterior muscle treated by botox) and then follow up with the other superimposed complications?

thanks guys

patti

i belong to this disabled chat room in aol. i've been visiting this room since 2003. the jury is out about me. some people see me as nice....some people see me as ascerbic. the latter is that dry, sarcastic humor that people in the northeast pick up. (my favorite people are in the midwest--they are the sweetest people on earth). anyway. sometimes i go in the room and nooooobody talks to me. and rejection is one of my weak points. so in that room i started talking to myself. i'd say "how are ya patti" and answer right back. and i can keep this up for a good ten minutes before even i think it's whacked.

the above sorta applies here. im going to answer my own question. i'll settle for my foot. and close the little holes that exist to raise my compensation at a later date.

"thanks for the advice patti"

"you're a nice kid"

lol

I really don't know the game guys. im not even sure if my nod was post june 2007 (i just read about that opportunity on internet). i don't want to do this forever. i know this 1151 injured leg will mean more severe falls (my second fall last month i broke my nose and cheekbone) and an earlier internment in a nursing home. please bear with me.

patti

i belong to this disabled chat room in aol. i've been visiting this room since 2003. the jury is out about me. some people see me as nice....some people see me as ascerbic. the latter is that dry, sarcastic humor that people in the northeast pick up. (my favorite people are in the midwest--they are the sweetest people on earth). anyway. sometimes i go in the room and nooooobody talks to me. and rejection is one of my weak points. so in that room i started talking to myself. i'd say "how are ya patti" and answer right back. and i can keep this up for a good ten minutes before even i think it's whacked.

the above sorta applies here. im going to answer my own question. i'll settle for my foot. and close the little holes that exist to raise my compensation at a later date.

"you're a nice kid"

lol

patti

"you're a nice kid"

lol

patti

• HadIt.com Elder

For some reason most Veterans who are disabled are like you are described on AOL Chat.

I really don't see how anyone can be judged in a chat room.

i was uncertain of your meaning.

'judging' is a dominant gene in the human race. i have found this in all areas of life. god, love, work, play, scrabble and chat rooms. more often than not, the 'judgement' is incorrect (sans god of course).

For some reason most Veterans who are disabled are like you are described on AOL Chat.

I really don't see how anyone can be judged in a chat room.