VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Carlie

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Gary,

Just wantr to make sure I understand this right. I'll try to explain.

You have received your granted award decision and sent Karl a copy. Yes I sent him a copy and then talked to him on the phone and I explained my situation & said "R2 would be nice" & to me he seemed to not understand what I was talking about."

He also asked me where I was at & I said "Missouri" & he's in NJ & he said "He really didn't want to have to come that far for a hearing & he could get me in touch with some one near me"

The way that sounds is he wanted to give me to a Lawyer around here & if the guy won my case he could make a couple of bucks. I was in my own business & understand how this works. So, I suppose he doesn't think this one would be a SLAM DUNK so he passes it off & may make a buck. So, I contacted a different Lawyer that I am more comfortable with ( Clark Evan's Sister in Law told me about him)

The decision states you must have a fiduciary. The letter states the RO is wanting to certify me as incompetent and if this happens the a fiduciary would be needed. They got from a VA Psychologist who said I couldn't handle my own money. I really don't any way as my Wife has always handled the bills & such & all I did was make the money. HA

You would rather not have a fiduciary but if it must be then you want them

to appoint your wife.

Is this all correct ? Yes, I would have no problem with her being listed as such but I'll be damned if I want some person I don't know handling my money & giving me an allowance or what ever they do. The only thing that peeves me off is if it goes this way (If I was to win) was every penny would have to be accounted for

Do you want to argue the point that you do not need a fiduciary ? At the present NO as I believe it may be of help in my claim I have going for a higher rating> What do U think? Also, I have a bit of a problem with Authority Figures ( Which I would see anyone except my Wife as such) & May sound dumb but just the way I feel

But, I would sincerly appreciate any information U could give me concerning this matter.

Here I am.....gdsnide@hotmail.com

Thank U very much for the response & if U have any questions U need to ask just E Mail me

Sincerly

GARY

carlie

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet