VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Nod Was Denied... What's Next?

Rate this question

iraqx2

Question

Hi Guys,

I've been hiding out and busy for the past months and have not been in touch with the forum. Hope everyone is having a good day. Here is the latest on my situation..

Need Help!!

I put in an NOD ( De Novo Review ) back in January for my PTSD to my VRO, disagreeing with the rating and requested an increase. After waiting, the VA recently a denial letter and Form 9, Statement of the case, along with my options. I feel that I've presented everything that I could on my NOD, now this??

I am so tired of waiting and doctors visits, etc. and hate to say that I am ready to give up.

What should my next step be? Request a hearing? Hire a lawyer? Or is my case dead?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Ok, thanks everyone for your response. I will be back on-line shortly.

Regards,

Alex

• HadIt.com Elder

Do NOT give up get a lawyer get a good vet lawyer one that only deals with VA claims I have an excellent one send me an e mail at testvet@aol.com and I can hook you up and you decide if you want to contact them I will give you the background in an e mail and I have one of the screwiest claims on this board ask Berta rofl if it wasn't so bad it would be hilarious but I am 100% P&T but there are some really important issues to insure my wife will be cared for and the VA has to SC the cardiac problems if they do it brings a lot of things into play car allowance, 50,000 house grant, mortgage insurance and DIC for my wife if there wan't all of this at stake I would have quit 2 years ago when I got the 100% but my wife deserves security and right now she doesn't have it you and your family deserve all the benefits you are entitled to....don't let them wear you down thats how they win