VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Detroit News

Rate this question

Berta

Question

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0403/1409/METRO

this is the same contact person who wants to hear from any Detroit vet as in my prior post

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

We did forward it to local media and haven't heard a word out it other than those blogs.

I have a bot searching for references to this situation. It is returning hits about 6-7 per day.

With one exception, the hits are only from blogs and forums. That isn't going to get the job done. We need for this to be reported in the MSM or it really is going to get swept under the rug.

My suggestion is to email Larry's articles directly to the media out lets where each one of us lives.

• HadIt.com Elder

I've forwarded it to every local newspaper, news station, and haven't heard or seen a thing about it. I'm getting mad. It would appear that they are all in this together!

Edited by SouthernBelle

WELL I DONT THINK DETROIT IS THE ONLY ONE ,THIS JACKSON MS

VARO HAS BEEN LOSING MY MAIL AND STUFF AND I DONT GIVE A

DAMN IF THEY KNOW WHO I AM . I AM ALREADY ASSUMING MY CLAIM

WILL GO TO BVA WHERE I HAVE BEEN TREATED PRETTY FAIRLY SO FAR.

BVA HAS SAVED MY BUTT A COUPLE OF TIMES .

• HadIt.com Elder

I just forwarded it to Shepard Smith at Fox news. Hopefully, if you all email him as well, it will get some national attention. The email address I used is:

foxreport@foxnews.com</A _extended="true">

• HadIt.com Elder

Here is a quote from a Letter I sent my representatives.

As evidence suggests, there is an ongoing nationwide problem with shear disorganization at the regional offices.

From Shredding Veterans claims to inserting information belonging to someone else in a C File.

How do we cope with this activity. Is it a mistake or is it done intentionally? If it is intentional (as the conspiracy theorist imply, then lets not waiver in our resolve to correct this wrong.

There are Veterans in the system who are suffering in great detain weather it be financially, emotionally or medically.

The bottom line is that the system should not be allowed to continue this activity.

With the past problems, such as the stolen laptop, the issues at Walter Reed, and this current horrible event. When is this activity going to cease and why has our elected representatives not stepped in and corrected this unruly and uncontrolled branch of our government. Why are they allowed to operate?

Edited by jbasser

I've forwarded this story as well. I think the cold truth is that no one gives a shit about veterans. Maybe on this upcoming Veterans Day, if anyone here is interviewed, or anyone you know is interviewed (that seems to be the only time the media cares)....that would be the time to bring up the truth about what is really going on within the VA.