VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Boston Varo

Rate this question

grent

Question

WORD TO THE WISE EVERY THING THAT COMES, WHEN IT COMES OUT OF RATING BOARD

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

FILED IN 2006

ITS DONE

ITS DONE

WHENS THE RATING DECISION COMING????

ITS DONE

THAT WHAT YA SAID LAST YEAR

GET THE PICTURE

HEARD TOGUS ME AND TENNESSE THE BEST

WHATS YOUR TAKE THX

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

WORD TO THE WISE EVERY THING THAT COMES, WHEN IT COMES OUT OF RATING BOARD

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

DENIED

FILED IN 2006

ITS DONE

ITS DONE

WHENS THE RATING DECISION COMING????

ITS DONE

THAT WHAT YA SAID LAST YEAR

GET THE PICTURE

HEARD TOGUS ME AND TENNESSE THE BEST

WHATS YOUR TAKE THX

im going to reply to myself here so sad to see my fellow vets in the varo hallways holding denial letters from a selfish un caring country and varo boston who use phony comp and pension exams to low ball and deny rightfull benefits.

stay away from jamaica plain campus and west roxbury c and p examiners go to or demand qtc and always come with an ime or medical private medical eval from your own doctor for each and every c and p exam you take. force the c and p to take the ime

if they give you a un fair c and p exam complain in writing they have to put that letter in your c file and send everything to va return receipt

the hearing tests at boston medical centers jp and west rox are a complete scam naturally a deaf person is going to hear you in a sound proof room with the volume kranked to 900dbs if they cant get you their, then they use a phony computer print out to say yeah the computer says his ears work

lie lie lie lie lie lie

these va doctors are not your friends be for warned and armed they type each and everything you say to use against you to deny your benefits

i have no more respect for america any more seeing the way sick veterans are treated

most of veteran friends have moved to canada for medical care i have decided this year to leave america i just want out of this

place sorry if that up sets some folks but i have to tell you straight be well be careful cover your rear watch your flank

money saved is money returned back to the va for employee incentives

i think this si truly the end of this country!!!! Im outa here grent!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Grent, not being judgemental, Whats your reasoning for moving to Canada? My thoughts are why this country has been so great is that we stood and fought for what we believed in. Not that Canada is much different, except they have socialized medicine and you have to be a citizen.

T&B

• HadIt.com Elder
Grent, not being judgemental, Whats your reasoning for moving to Canada? My thoughts are why this country has been so great is that we stood and fought for what we believed in. Not that Canada is much different, except they have socialized medicine and you have to be a citizen.

T&B

TB, A US veteran can be treated for service-connected (only) medical conditions at the Canada VA. ~Wings

im going to reply to myself here so sad to see my fellow vets in the varo hallways holding denial letters from a selfish un caring country and varo boston who use phony comp and pension exams to low ball and deny rightfull benefits.

stay away from jamaica plain campus and west roxbury c and p examiners go to or demand qtc and always come with an ime or medical private medical eval from your own doctor for each and every c and p exam you take. force the c and p to take the ime

if they give you a un fair c and p exam complain in writing they have to put that letter in your c file and send everything to va return receipt

the hearing tests at boston medical centers jp and west rox are a complete scam naturally a deaf person is going to hear you in a sound proof room with the volume kranked to 900dbs if they cant get you their, then they use a phony computer print out to say yeah the computer says his ears work

lie lie lie lie lie lie

these va doctors are not your friends be for warned and armed they type each and everything you say to use against you to deny your benefits

i have no more respect for america any more seeing the way sick veterans are treated

most of veteran friends have moved to canada for medical care i have decided this year to leave america i just want out of this

place sorry if that up sets some folks but i have to tell you straight be well be careful cover your rear watch your flank

lie lie lie lie lie lie

Grent, Have you tried to join a Veterens group and file the claim through them?I had NO luck on my own untill I joined a group ,they deal with the VA all day long and will take the red tape for you so you don't get upset .I hope you change your mind about leaveing the USA cause this is still the best country in the world to live in and serve.Don't give up!!