VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got An Award

Rate this question

SouthernBelle

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

We just got a CUE award and we didn't even file for it. We've filed a CUE on something else recently, but this isn't for that. This is a CUE award for the NOD that was filed in June. I'm over the moon about this CUE, and very hopeful that they will award the CUE that we've recently filed for. YAY! Like I said, I'm so over the moon I can't even put it into words!

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

Its time to get busy with them. Yes by all means go ahead and do the NOD and inthe NOD lay out your reasons for their CUE.

You will win.

Did they send a notice of a proposed reduction, I think it is just a scare tatic.

You know where to kick them. Make them all Sapranos.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

ROFL!! Make them all sopranos! Love that! My husband has no idea what they sent him. He never looked at anything. This was before we were married. I've requested the C-File (for the second time!). They couldn't have sent the notice of proposed reduction because it was granted on a CUE... right?

Its time to get busy with them. Yes by all means go ahead and do the NOD and inthe NOD lay out your reasons for their CUE.

You will win.

Did they send a notice of a proposed reduction, I think it is just a scare tatic.

You know where to kick them. Make them all Sapranos.

J

• HadIt.com Elder

Does anybody know what regulation requires them to send the notice of proposed reduction? Or what regulation requires a C & P exam to reduce benefits? Is there a regulation that does that? I've been going cross-eyed reading the CFR.

• HadIt.com Elder

Do you know how much I love you?! I was all over the place! And none of them were the right place!

Also here is exactly what you want.

§ 3.105 Revision of decisions

http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text/text-....49&idno=38

John