VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans With 100% Disability

Rate this question

Guest johnson123

Question

Guest johnson123

Dear Veteran's, 100 % Permanent Disabled,

You have the right to use ALL facilities on the Bases, including Legal Services. I now have a claim in and I now have a JAG that is my POA. I hope this information may help another Vet.

Johnson

• Answers 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I was told that 100% veterans can not use the Legel service on the AAFB in Campspring, Maryland..  I call and that what they told me. I would love to know why not?

• HadIt.com Elder
43 minutes ago, SEDRICK said:

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS IF YOU ARE 100% SCHEDULAR?

Most 100% scheduler benefits are the same   with the exception of getting the P&T awarded...a 100% P&T Award has the complete benefits package.

as if a Veteran is only 100% and not P&T  then his spouse can't get ChampVA and educational allowances ....the P&T Tacked on the 100% will get you the complete benefits package.

BUT keep in mind the 100% award has great benefits as well like the property tax exemption  ect,,,ect,,,free hunting/fishing lic  ect,,,ect,,  park passes  ...dental care at the VA.

Guest johnson123

You can use the JAG for ALL legal issues, they will write wills, check contracts, etc....ALL legal matters..this is part of your benefits for being 100% Disabled.

Yup, the only thing a 100% vet isn't entitled to as far as base/post priviledges go is medical care....if you look on your ID card on the back it will say "no" under those two items; but otherwise we can use all MWR facilities and everything else.

But I've even used the base hospital before in an emergency because it's only 5 minutes from my house. I let them work the logistics of it out with the VA later....