VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Was Found At Waco Varo Shredder

Jayg

In all my professional years of work, I have never met such demeaning ruthless inconsiderate liars as the majority who I have dealt with at the VA. They not only treat vets with contempt but act so unamerican. It is a shame we have served to the best of our ability and gave our all to be mistreated and downgraded by many who NEVER served in the military and have control of our lives and decisions in their ignorant hands.

I am speaking of personal mistreatment. Notice I wrote "majority." Now I know why so many cases are rejected...the evidence is shredded. Legal recourse needs to be mandated. How many have suffered and died waiting for justice when the shredder and the shredderer were responsible !! JUSTICE WE DEMAND IT!! :lol:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I find very interesting...I had put in requests for my complete military records, smr's,immunizations,personel records, the whole thing well I would get some, then blank pages, then some records, blank pages...you get the picture...so after so many requests I finally asked if I drove down there could I review my case file and get copies as I had an appt with voc ed and mind you this was a few weeks away. They approved this.

I notified the female vets coordinator, to meet her and get these copies...long story got there to view all 3-4 ft of folders and requested copies again and they said look at claim file and see what you need...there were duplicates, triplicates quadruple copies of some papers and I said why do you have so many copies of some info, it makes the folders too big and stuffed with repeticious copies,

they said we have to keep all of them, and they told me I couldn't have copies of my claim files/folders as the copier was broken!!

A 4 story building with only one copy machine, I think not!! Plus they told me I couldn't look at my file/folders any longer as they could not afford to pay a va worker to sit there with me and watch me go through it...they would mail me the complete file. One week later I got a copy of ? my whole file? They are crooked. They lie. I drove 4 1/2 hrs and got this treatment. I am so sick of their lies and deceit.

Fire all the crooks and replace them with veterans who are still able to be employed. No bonuses, get them out. Give them their pink slips from the top to the bottom of all the theifs. Let them go to the hell they have sent us to for years.

• HadIt.com Elder

They pulled the same thing on me halos.

When I finally got to view my c-file I was hoping to find 3 yrs of missing military health records.

They showed me about 30 sheets of paper in a folder they called a working file. I said I traveled 300 miles and made an apointment just for this? Wheres the rest of my c-file? Was told they didn't have time to go get it or make copies.

Lying, decieftful, jerks!

My complete original military record was perminantly loaned to the VARO by the National Records Center right after my discharge in 1974. So why are the health records I need to support my claim issues missing? Even brain injuried Vets can put this together. It just takes us longer.

In the past VA has returned some information to me

with the word DUPLICATE written in large print all the way

across the page.

There is more likely than not a rule that instructs VA, as how

they are to handle duplicate submissions.

I feel this would be important to find the instruction VA is supposed to follow.

jmho,

carlie

Anyone who shreds evidence should be fired

They are not just being fired Pete...they are being criminally prosecuted as they should be. Two employees (not Waco) from different offices found to have been intentionally destroying evidence have already been given the axe and will likely be found guilty in court with a large fine and up to 3 years in prison.

Edited by theotherguy