VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Congressmans's Reply To Shredder Gate

Rate this question

Rockhound

Question

Deleted the link I hope, posted letter again using a word processor.

I don't know what I did but I hope this letter from my Congressman has been attached to this post. It is in responce to my inquiry about what he was doing or going to do about the Shredder Gate scandle. Here is his reply:

Edited by Rockhound

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

I didn't have any trouble viewing the attachment it came out landscape and portrait but was fine to read. You are right, as the congressman DID respond.

No harm no faul, I thoght some how the file I attached came up 10 times. It didn't occur to me that you were refering to the files that were found in the shredder bins. Even though this letter is dated OCt 23, I'm sure it was drafted well before then and the information referencing the files is a bit old. I was surprised he responded at all. So far he is two for two in letters that I have written to him and replied to them as well. I realize that it is probably some underling that is actually answering, but at least they are making the effert to stay in touch with their constituants.

I contacted my Senetor, but I have yet to here from him. Of course his office isn't up for election this year like Congressman Dean Heller's is.

RR :angry:

I don't know his whole political agenda, but what I have seen so far from his list of things he has accomplished for Veterans, he'll be getting my vote one more time and that is all I will say on this, since this is about Shredder Gate.

Rockhound Rider :angry:

I know I am wandering close to the edge here on political issues but here goes.

WE NEED TO VOTE EVERY SINGLE INCUMBANT OUT NEXT ELLECTION.

This Representative should have responded with I have sent an inquiry to DOJ about looking into this criminal act.

However, Nevada at least responded, Im still waiting to hear from either Senator or my Rep and I live in Michigan!

There will be no urgency until they think they might lose control.

Best regards,

Tyler