VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta

Rate this question

gp747

Question

i have noticed we tend to go off on the deep end when bertha is gone

and it probably is healthy to an extent. but when bertha comes on she

is strictly business and knows her stuff . man are we lucky to have her!

she is truly informed!

Edited by jbasser

• Answers 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

Skunk the Name is Berta. and you are correct. She is an asset to anyone here and we should not hide our appreciation for what this very fine lady does for our Hadit Veterans. I owe her more than you can imagine.

John

There is a lot of good people here and truly some of the most well informed people I have found anywhere.

Thank you all- Carlie that is beautiful-

I became exasperated with a widow here-best thing to do is stay away for a few days-

You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink-

Also it is very upsetting to the many advocates out there -the volunteers who do their best on many sites to help vets to get evidence for their claims.

More and more this evidence has to be a costly IMO- which I think is awful for any vet to go to that expense--but often the only way to succeed- and then to find that VA is shredding or losing evidence (after we said this for years but now have conformataion of this from the OIG) is very depressing and makes me wonder what good is claims help if the VA never acknowledges evidence or worse yet destroys it.

If you are in the appeals process and the VA failed to address your medical evidence-particularily your IMOs -which seem to be ignored alot lately-

send them a letter certified requesting that they call a CUE on themselvs as they have-by defying all evidentiary reuirments in 38 CFR and M21-1MR - have committed a clear and unmistakable error in denying your claim and you want your evidence properly acknowledged and addressed and they should then prepare a proper decision.

Mention the shreddergate crap and enclose as evidence any one of the numerous priont outs on this latest VA fiasco.

This will not stop any NOD deadlines etc- but if they get enough of these letters, they could revisit some past erroneous decision in which they failed to address your evidence.

A prosecutor in a criminal court of law would be disbarred from practice if they destroyed evidence.

We should require the same results.