VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Received Call From Sub Committee

Berta

Someone from the Sub Committee-Investigations/Oversight VA-just called me- they have been overwhelmed with letters and phone calls from veterans on the shredding scandal-

They haven’t gotten my letter yet but will call me when they do with an update as well as to the responses they are getting-

They need to have the official OIG report to act on all of this-but they will take action.

This is serious business and veterans and widows that have taken the time to write or call the Sub Committee (who will also probably have hearing as well as H VAC this coming week)

ARE being heard.

You can be assured that your concerns are being taken very seriously.

The H VAC hearing on shreddergate is next week- Nov the fifth I think-available live thru vide stream on ypur PCs.

The Sub COmmittee is also planning a hearing but awaiting the actual OIG report.

Veteran’s Day 2008 should be the day we all decide to stop giving back the Hill.

Write to

House Committee on Veterans Affairs

335 Cannon House Office Building

Washington, DC 20515

Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations

Washington, D.. 20515

(same address but separate entity)

Department of VeteranAffairs

VA Office of Inspector General Hotline (53E)

P.O. Box 50410

Washington, D.C. 20091-0410

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

berta also have links on http://www.hadit.com it's on the top right of the page to contact congress and the media

VA Shreddergate - "VA investigators find entire claims and other critical documents in shredding bins at Detroit Regional Office. VA official will only say, "I can't talk about that."

Read the latest news on VA Shreddergate at Veterans Issues News - This site is updated regularly.

Discuss | Read Full Article at vawatchdog.com | Contact Media | Contact Congress

Someone from the Sub Committee-Investigations/Oversight VA-just called me- they have been overwhelmed with letters and phone calls from veterans on the shredding scandal-

They haven't gotten my letter yet but will call me when they do with an update as well as to the responses they are getting-

They need to have the official OIG report to act on all of this-but they will take action.

This is serious business and veterans and widows that have taken the time to write or call the Sub Committee (who will also probably have hearing as well as H VAC this coming week)

ARE being heard.

You can be assured that your concerns are being taken very seriously.

The H VAC hearing on shreddergate is next week- Nov the fifth I think-available live thru vide stream on ypur PCs.

The Sub COmmittee is also planning a hearing but awaiting the actual OIG report.

Veteran's Day 2008 should be the day we all decide to stop giving back the Hill.

Write to

House Committee on Veterans Affairs

Washington, DC 20515

Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations

Washington, D.. 20515

(same address but separate entity)

Department of VeteranAffairs

VA Office of Inspector General Hotline (53E)

P.O. Box 50410

Washington, D.C. 20091-0410