VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hormones

Rate this question

Guest johnson123

Question

Guest johnson123

It Is a proven fact that money has a affect to raise your hormones the affect to deny a good proven statment by veterans at va has the same affect when they deny a veterans claim, when va stamps DENY-BOOM there goes their hormones level they are on a power trip they have pushed the veteran back maybe years, If I had my way ever one who works for va should take a mental test and blood work this test would come out of their pocket they would need a doctor,like Betty stated, my wife Is a hairdresses with her own shop every 2 years she must take a 18 hour test a get a 90-100-score or she cannot renew her shop license does this make sense how va can hire people wiht no clearence we all have fruit cakes working on out claims. as I stated I should have gotten a military discharge In 1993 I had a c&p exam In dec 1993 heart conditiod Is comfirmed by va c&p plus va doctor signed statment on 1-2-94 va denies my claim, on 2 11-94 va writes no new evidence needed decision already made on 2004 va grants me 100% for full active duty,In hospital ptst, their hofmones were way up there how can my wife prove I died from ptsd ? this Is the kind of people we poor veterans are working with, I bet they can,t wait to get to work tomorror to get their hormones levels up an running deny deny wow what a trip

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Guest johnson123
i am sorry you have me totally confused ,you say you are getting a death pension?

whose death, cant be yours can it ? cant be a spouse.

SKUNK,I said the va offered me a death penison In 1994, I wrote back to va how can a dead person collect a death pension when they are not dead this Is why I posted this topic,va will do anything to push you back maybe years tring to prove you are right and they are wrong,again I do not get a death penison, I get 100% p&t compensation

Guest johnson123
Any vet with 100% should still claim SC for any other condition too as no one knows what they will ultimately die of.

Coroners usually don't put PTSD on death certificates at all.

If a 100% PTSD vet dies of coronary disease but long ago

they got a low rating for SC heart and never appealed for higher rating-the survivor will have beter chance at getting DIC.

And Ten years of VA 100%SC in the vets lifetime can also generate DIC-to survivors.

A SC condition does not have to have a high SC rating- just any SC rating to be contributory to death and if that condition is listed on the death certificate,as a contributory factor of death, the survivor can get DIC.

SKUNK,I said the va offered me a death penison In 1994, I wrote back to va how can a dead person collect a death pension when they are not dead this Is why I posted this topic,va will do anything to push you back maybe years tring to prove you are right and they are wrong,again I do not get a death penison, I get 100% p&t compensation

i see, man do they make this stuff up as they go along?

Guest johnson123

Thank you for your reply to my topic I never applied for ptsd all records support heart condition.hospital records,and evidence of record all support heart, the rating is based on 1945 rating that I understand va still use today heart under 1945 rating Is 100%I am trying to go back to 1993 maybe a cue claim as In 2-11-94 va denied my heart condition, because on 12-93 p&t confirmed heart condition signed by a va doctor, again thank you for your reply

Guest johnson123
Any vet with 100% should still claim SC for any other condition too as no one knows what they will ultimately die of.

Coroners usually don't put PTSD on death certificates at all.

If a 100% PTSD vet dies of coronary disease but long ago

they got a low rating for SC heart and never appealed for higher rating-the survivor will have beter chance at getting DIC.

And Ten years of VA 100%SC in the vets lifetime can also generate DIC-to survivors.

A SC condition does not have to have a high SC rating- just any SC rating to be contributory to death and if that condition is listed on the death certificate,as a contributory factor of death, the survivor can get DIC.Berta,thank you for your reply,my award letter does not state any condition award letter states you are 100%p&t for your service connected service1983-1991 us navy I was never rated for heart or rated at all va just added on ptsd, award letter I think Is a cue, as award letter states this award is granter for no hospital Injury or recoupration, and 1993-1994 comfirms heart condition by p&t done in dec 1993 IN 2-11 94 va denies my heart condition so I really have no rating for anything just full disabilty for my whole term of service 8 years In navy.

Guest johnson123
i see, man do they make this stuff up as they go along?
Yes and how do you prove It? no matter what evidence you give va, va will see that your evidence Is long gone this Is why I wrote this topic, I would also like to point out If you send va anything FAX iT, all vas have fax numbers,write this fax will comfirm va has received this fax on this date and has accepted all statments as true and recevied make copies of your comfirmation and fax