VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

UPDATE - VA SHREDDER STORY GAINS NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION -- 11-02-2008

Tbird

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys and you old timers need to read this crap, wow this will blow your my and as they say "the truth shall set you free but first it will piss you off".

All in a days work

http://www.vawatchdog.org/08/nf08/nfnov08/...bin%20count.pdf

Edited by yoggie2

I'm not sure who is the bigger liar.....the VA or the media. I mean, we all know that those #'s are BS. But the media just goes with it without question because since the government said it; it must be true!...................................................O.M.G. :mellow::angry::angry::angry:

• HadIt.com Elder

Purple those numbers are what they did find. The only problem is this is only 1 days worth.

miltiply that number by 220 and you will get an estimate.

J

Now that really scare the crap out of me, ya know if they would go to this existent to discount a claim it really makes you wonder what in the hell else have they been getting away with as we veterans fall victims to a system that is eat up with lawlessness. Actually play GOD with your claim and decide on who lives and dies not on the fact but maybe on how they may feel that day or they have to meet a quota, shred to meet the quota and get the bonus....Its hard to win when the dealer is dealing from the bottom of the deck.....To tell you the truth after my denial I received that was so vague this stuff here really does not surprise me. They threw a brick at the wall hoping it would stick, this just solidifies my mistrust twards the VARO. But my GOD I never dreamed in my life it was this bad never in a million years, purposely misdiagnosis PTSD w/BPD after years of service, writing thin denials to deny, and now shredding evidence, they absolutely have no shame and some of these people are now dead or dying or suffering and living on the streets because of it.