VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anyone Need Records From The National Archives?

Rate this question

Philip Rogers

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Roger, I doubt anyone would be upset with you. I have been to DC several times and it is overwhelming in general, aside from personal feelings, while being there. Your offer was well appreciated and would be tough for anyone to pull off. I was thinking of asking you to do some retriving for myself, but I figured you would have enough on your plate.

Peace, T&B

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

PR, At least you ventured into the District, I can make myself leave the County ;-) Someday, I'd like to take my daughter with me for a tour of DC, like a pre-packaged docent tour . . . Glad you make it in and out of town, knowing your limitations. Be well. ~Wings

• HadIt.com Elder

I was lucky, I was able to meet up w/one of the guys, from my platoon, I hadn't seen since VN, 42 yrs ago. We had a good reunion!!! I also met some of the 1st Cav's color guard detail and I was very, very impressed with those young people, both male and female. I'm sending them some P-38's, which they never heard of and were quite impressed with. lol

pr